Wednesday, October 8, 2008

young van gogh's

As I have been thinking about how to decorate the inside to the brown house, little ideas spark lots of creativity. I was looking @ a blank wall in our hallway downstairs and trying to determine what I'd like to have in it's spot. My Mom gave me some of her beautiful artwork and so I've been thinking of 1 piece in particular. Then like a streak of geniusness, the idea came, that I wanted each of the season's painted and displayed. I wanted original artwork and who better to do it than my little van gogh's. They each chose a season, from some cards that I made and they began to paint away.
They all had a fun time painting. I am looking forward to displaying their works of art. I plan on framing each piece of artwork. I am hoping that they will take pride in their creation(s) and be proud to show it off.

3 comments:

maylee said...

Oh, i can't wait to see them!

ashley said...

i'll be sure to document and post the final works of art. :)

Jen said...

Your kids are getting SOOO big!