Friday, October 17, 2008

netflix

Do you Netflix? If not, it is so worth the money. The expense isn't that much for this spectacular service. We have had so much fun getting movies in the mail. The turn around speed is very fast, since there is a distribution center here in the emerald city. I also love that the have instant movies to view on your pc, or if you have the right wire attachment, it connects your laptop to the tv and you can watch the movies on your big tv's. Genius!
Our most recent movie was "the Mighty Ducks." The Wardlings watched it last night for FHE. It was hilarious. I really enjoyed watching the children watch the movie. Once the movie had finished they were all abit spirited. The boys were talking the hockey lingo and repeating their favorite parts of the film.
I also like the instant thing, to listen to a film while I sew. I usually only listen to films anyway, because I can't just sit through a film @ home without something in my hands to embroider or knit. I feel like I am wasting time otherwise. If you don't have netflix, try them out. You might just like them as much as we do!

No comments: