Monday, October 27, 2008

afternoon with friends

After our plus one's birthday party, we were off to another party. This one was for the baptism of some good friends' daughter. K and Josh have the same birthday. We refer to them as our twins.

We got to their house and began playing a fun game called 'Apples to Apples.' I need to pick this one up. It was loads of fun!
This is the baptismal gal, K.

These next few pictures are outta order for some reason...
I made our pal a dress for her special day. (It was her birthday most recently...) I loved this embroidered corduroy, however, it turned my hands brown while I was working on it. Usually I prewash fabrics like this, but I wanted it to look newer, so I didn't do it this time. I really should have. I still think that the dress turned out nicely!




1 comment:

Jen said...

Very cute dress! I hope I have a girl so you can teach me how to sew up something cute!