Friday, October 24, 2008

uno juno

Uno did nothing yesterday but sleep on several blankets. She wouldn't eat or drink, unless we syringed it into her mouth. She went outside to use the bathroom, but I don't know that she had anything in her to discard. She slept upstairs on our floor again last night well, until sometime when she was brave enough to climb on our bed and we were too asleep to move her.
After the Wardlings were @ school, I checked e-mail and I heard Uno walking across our wood floor coming towards me. I was glad that she was feeling good enough to walk. I excitedly called down the young Wardlings, plus one to show them. They wanted to give her a treat. Yesterday she wouldn't eat anything, so I was hesitant to give her a treat. Once I opened her treat jar, Uno's tail began to wag. And she ate the peanutbutter drinched treat with such ease.
That lead to getting her to eat some actual food. She didn't eat all of it, but some of it is better than none of it. She is also drinking a bit more.

See how she is holding her left arm up. It is more swollen today.

We usually do not allow Uno to eat on the carpet in our red room, but she was sliding on the wood floor and I thought that it hurt her more to eat, while she was trying to keep her balance. Who did I turn into? Taking pictures of a dog and nursing her back to health?? The things we do for our Wardlings and their pets. I do want her to feel better though. I hate to see her or anything in pain.



2 comments:

maylee said...

Ahh Ashley, you big softie! Maybe Uno's depressed and wants her kitty kat friends to come back to her house :p!

ashley said...

nice try. NO CATS!
:)