Tuesday, October 7, 2008

wiggly girl

Penny's hair has been breaking lately. In hopes to even it out and to help it look a bit healthier, I gave her a hair cut this morning. I think that it turned out well. She is so wiggly during haircuts. I wonder if it is just that it is me and if I took her to a professional, if she would remain still.
These girls were too cute this morning. Our plus one dressed herself...doing a most fabulous job, I must say!
Grammy and Papa forgot a few things, so we had to mail them back. We went to the Post office yesterday, but it was closed. Who takes a 2 hour lunch break? Apparently this post office! We went back first thing this morning, which was a good thing that we were a bit slow in getting out the door, because they didn't open until 8:30. Do all post offices open @ 8:30?
Here is one of the buckets of pansies that we planted on Saturday. Thank you Mom for the flowers. They are beautiful!
Just had to take another pic before we got back to our daily routine of speech and educational teachers who come by. She raised her collar up for this one...Miami vice style...cool!

8 comments:

maylee said...

That haircut is SO cute on her! Oh to live a life with perfect hair..i will never know :p!

maylee said...

Haha, i love the princess fiona thing on Blaklee's head! I wish i could get away w/ dressing like whatever i wanted at my age...

Suzanne Lineberry said...

I really like her haircut!!

Suzanne Lineberry said...

I lover her haircut!

ashley said...

thanks guys!

audra said...

Love the hair Penny. See you Sunday:) Sister Dougherty

Shena said...

don't take this the wrong way... but her hair does look much healthier. I like the shorter look! Analise says she loves it too! SO cute she says!

Cyndie said...

That haircut is adorable! Way to go!