Friday, October 10, 2008

masterpieces

Finished works of art...framed and displayed. Well, not Penny's yet. She does have a frame for her art and I am debating on placing it above the others, below them would be too low and too tempting for widdle fingers.
And here they are...seasons through my wee van gogh's eyes.
Erin had Fall. I love the leaves. The leaves even have veins in them!
Libby, winter... and the snowman is gorgeous! I also love the Charlie Brown Christmas Trees!
Josh...spring... (See the trees and the red is the glare from the fire that he, Jacob and Clyde start on their Father/ Son campout.) beautiful!!
Jacob...Summer. I like to call this "Summer at Night." See the trees on the side and then the pool in the middle? The moon is even in the painting!
Penny hard @ work. Since there are only 4 season, Penny was just creative.
This was a spectacular activity to do with the Wardlings!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a great idea! I'll have to try it!

maylee said...

How beautiful, and how talented my family is! Cant wait to get a closer view of them!