Saturday, October 25, 2008

room mom

How many of you are room mothers?? I have done this in years past. As the number of children I have had has grown, I haven't been asked to do it, until this year. Libby's teacher @ our very first meeting told us she needed a room mother and looked right @ me. Yesterday was my first room mother responsibility. Libby's class earned character points and when they hit 80, they would have a pizza party. My job was to go and help serve pizza, capri sun's, and bring some plates. Easy this go around. Thankfully, I was having a sewing lesson and the gal that was here said that she would watch the Wardlings plus one, so I could go for 30 minutes. Libby was embarrassed when I broke the camera out. "Why do you have to bring that everywhere??" was her real question. Years from now, Miss Libby, you'll thank me.

1 comment:

maylee said...

I'm so glad you take that thing everywhere with you too!!