Tuesday, October 14, 2008

death to playdough

I really do not like playdough...hate is a better word. Whoever created playdough should be made to scrub it out of my van, out of my house, and out of all the clothes it had ruined. My boys are in this playdough thing right now. Josh earns points @ school for doing homework or being a good citizen, which allows him to go to the school store and exchange them for something. Lately his something has been playdough. His main reason, for the 3 cups of mini playdough, has been to make a man, sitting on the toilet. He was very proud when he earned his brown playdough, so that it could be the orange man's poop, in the blue toilet. Boys! The thing is, is that the boys aren't responsible for the playdough and it ends up everywhere, like ground into their bedroom carpet. Needless to say, there will be no more playdough for the Wardlings!!

2 comments:

maylee said...

Haha, Ashley, you mke me laugh! As does Josh's imagination!

dena4kids said...

Amen to that sister! I HATE playdough! You need to take a pic of Josh's "creation". That cracked me up.heehee