Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 highlights

Highlights of 2009:


January, Clyde going to DC for the inauguration, Erin's birthday, Bobcat

February: anniversary and science fair

March:Erin's 1st temple trip

April: yellow and braces

May: praxis, nascar, the highness

June last day of school, trek, trek, trek, new cousin

July: birth of libby, camp, scout camp, clyde's birthday

August: light house trip , pool fun, back to school!!

September: Josh's birthday, Jacob's birthday, Penny's birthday, ashley's birthday

October: toto, fair, terrific kindergartner, halloween

November: breaking tradition, art show, activity day girls

December: croup, nativity, Christmas

Today while I was putting my new eyeshadow on from 'Santa', Penny asked where I got it. I told her that Santa gave it to me. She began to tear up and cry. She told me that Santa didn't love me, that only Daddy loves me. It was not ok with Penny for two fellas to love me, even though we tried to explain that Santa loves everyone...everyone besides me of course. This has upset her all day. She kept bring it up randomly throughout the day. This must really bother her. This reminded me of Thanksgiving day when my Dad pointed to me, in front of Penny and told her that I was his daughter. She said, "no, my Momma!" Dad would say, "she's your mother, but she is my daughter." Penny just go louder, 'No! My Mama." She also gts upset when one of the other Wardlings tells her that I am their mother too.

2 comments:

gleehorse said...

awwww That is soo cute! Frustrating, I'm sure, but cute, too. :)

ashley said...

i agree!