Tuesday, August 25, 2009

last days of summer

The last week of summer vacation has been spent by the pool. After our daily chores were done, or nearly done, we would go to the pool for a few hours. Some of the time @ the pool was spent jumping off of the diving board...

I have always enjoyed watching the Wardlings play in the pool. I love that they are all old enough to play rougher with in the pool too. I love to fling them around, flip them, throw them, dunk them...generally rough house play in the pool. Some of the time @ the pool was spent in time out too. It seems that my children were absolutely sick of seeing one another. So, they would taunt and tease, kick and splash, dunk and drag each other under the water...a far difference from simple roughhousing in the pool. I think they were happier than I was to go back to school, just to get away from each other. :)




No comments: