Thursday, December 3, 2009

scissor head

what is the fascination with children cutting their own hair? jacob has an assignment this week to find things that he needs and wants to glue onto a stocking. it is due tomorrow. i had him sit down with scissors to cut some pictures out of grocery store ads etc. this afternoon. then when we were walking wee man, his mom, and sister to their car, i noticed the hair cut...right in front. i'll be buzzing his hair tonight... even shorter than it is now. happy december.

4 comments:

Silas said...

Buzz....lol. At school they preach supervision.

Silas said...

No comment from Ashely? Have you lost your fire?

ashley said...

there are several responses, but i am going to live by the, 'if you can't say anything nice' guideline. :)

Unknown said...

My friend and I did that when we were in elementary school...the day before picture day at school. My mom could've KILLED me! She took me somewhere to get my hair cut and they said they couldn't fix it because i'd chopped off diagonal chunks of my bangs and various spots in the back. Aren't kids fun!