Friday, February 13, 2009

county science fair

Wednesday was our county science fair. Since Libby won 1st place for the 5th grade @ school, she then went to compete here. We had to be there and set up by 9am. Libby was so adorably nervous. Penny and I accompanied her to the mall where the competition took place. We were there with time to spare and waited for others to show up.
Theses were her fellow students, from school, that also competed. Libby won 1st place, then there was the runner up, the honorary mention, and the winner for the 4th grade.

We did add a few pictures to her project and re-glued the papers down for the competition.
Libby is pacing here, getting her thoughts together to answer any questions the judges may ask her. She was to be interviewed next.

I tried my hardest no to be the 'pageant mom' and stay out of her way. I just couldn't help myself and had to grab a shot of her being interviewed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job...I am thinking scholarship to BYU?????