Monday, August 18, 2008

slurping the juice

When the boys and Clyde went to see the Clone Wars movie, Penny and I were all alone in the house. The big girls were visiting Bubbie and PopPop. Penny had carried around a pattern for a shirt all day long. She would sign to tell me which one she liked best, by colors. When the fellas left, I let her choose the fabric of her choice and we cut out the shirt. (Well, it'll be a dress, because I am making it longer.) As you can see, she chose purple.
We also enjoyed watermelon for dinner. It was so perfect. She even picked out a Harry Potter film to watch. What a girl night! The next day, after we had all had some watermelon for lunch, I caught Penny, face down in the watermelon bowl slurping up the remaining juice. This is the sticky face before the scrubbing. See it in her hair?? ew, ew, ew!!!

1 comment:

maylee said...

What a little monkey she is!