Wednesday, August 20, 2008

let's get physicals, physicals...

A few weeks ago I made appointments for the big girls to have a physical. We saw the Russian doctor in our practice. I like that the appointments were together. It had been years since getting a physical. Erin needed a shot to go to middle school. Well, as it turned out Erin needed 3 boosters, including the one required and another one, for a total of 4. Libby ended up getting 2 boosters and boy was she mad @ me! I didn't know that Libby needed a few of them as well. I'm glad that we got these 2 over with this year and so that means 2 less for Libby, next year. (Well, until flu shot time...tee hee...)
I didn't like the white wall behind them so I made them move over where there was more color. However, Libby's face is great in the top photo.
Then the girls had Activity Day girls @ the pool last night. I think that made up for the 6 shots between them. Erin complained of sore arms after the pool. After swimming last night, the activity day girls gave their leader the quilt that the church girls tied as a secret activity. I think that the day went well. :)

No comments: