Friday, August 22, 2008

open house



Last night was the open house for Clyde and Erin's school. It was weird walking through the halls and recognizing a few of the parents from my school days. I haven't seen so many sleeveless shirted, dirty men and bigger than big bang claws, since sporting one myself in 1989. One teacher remembered having me in her drama class and now she is teaching my daughter. I need to say that I was in her drama class...oh...18 years ago. The lines to go through the meet and greet were a bit much. We were successful in mapping out Erin's new daily school routine. It'll be a bit different, but I know that she'll do fine. The boys stayed in Clyde's classroom while I took the girls around to find Erin's classes. I hope that this will be an excellent school year for all the Wardlings!

1 comment:

maylee said...

oh my..how studious!