Saturday, August 9, 2008

ringberry

A few months ago, we were asked if Jacob would be the ring bearer for Kellen's wedding. Jacob has been so excited this week. He said to me 2 nights ago, when we were trying to get the Wardlings to bed, that he would "get to be a ringberry!" He was so cute! Look @ our ringberry!
Here are 2 of my brothers, our ringberry, and my Dad.
Jacob did a great job walking down the aisle. He held the pillow like a football. He walked down trying to hold back a smile. How adorable!!

This was taken outside of the bride's catholic church, right after the ceremony and the gazillion photographs that were taken.
(We got multiple comments on the Wardlings clothes during the reception. One of our family friends Jared asked about them, and I told him that it just made it easier to spot them in a big crowd. I like that they looked like siblings, since they were dressed the same, but it was a safety precaution as well. I used it a ton today! ) How sharp does my Clyde look?!!
During the reception, we were all a bit goofy. Since there wasn't alcohol served, there wasn't a ton of dancing. A bunch of the fellas got up to do several line dances and our ringberry was out there with them, jumping, stomping and sliding with the crew. This is my sister, my Dad, and me...

Raegen, Mom and me
just Raegen & me...
Penny is people watching...
This is the best DJ ever! Clyde had such a rockin' set up of music. I am always amazed @ my Clyde. He is so fashionable to boot. He is my hero!
(Jacob fell and bumped his nose...)

1 comment:

Riah said...

So cute. I wish I could meet your kids, they all look and sound adorable.
The ring bearer at my wedding was my nephew and he called it the ring buryer. I was worried we would have to dig up the yard to find the ring.