Sunday, February 1, 2009

superbowl, smoosherbowl

Since the Superbowl is on, I thought that my time would be best spent blogging. :) I know it is exciting...men of all ethnicities coming together to smash, tackle, and grab each other in those yummy tight pants. Go football players! Really aren't we really watching the game for the wicked, awesomely, hilariously, funny commercials? (and those tight pants.)

Back to our program...
Today was Erin's 1st Sunday in YW's. As I mentioned before, my folks got her this beautiful dress and sweater for her birthday. Isn't she simply beautiful??!!
Clyde and I got her the shoes and the grown-up fishnet nylons for her birthday. She looks all grown up.

Clyde's folks came into town this weekend for a visit. We loved spending time with them. This was the only picture that I got of this weekend.
Our poor Penny wasn't feeling well and thus stayed home from church today. She is running a 103 degree fever along with a nasty raspy cough. I think the cough is due to some post nasal drip. She just looks miserable. She has the sick weak eyes as well. I really hope that she gets to feeling better. Libby said this morning that when she got up to use the bathroom, Penny was sitting in the tub. I wonder if she wasn't just too hot and the bathtub was cool and it helped her feel better. Odd huh? Penny then came in our room and snuggled up with Clyde and I.

After Papa Ed and Grammy Becki headed out to visit other family members and friends, our good pal Jessup called to tell us that he and Clyde were in today's Sunday paper. How sweet is this?
Now...time to finish my knitting.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"fishnet nylons!!!" What the hello operator?

ashley said...

well you know, she's 12 now. (plus they were on sale.)