Monday, February 2, 2009

our poor baby!

After running a 103* fever for the past few days, I took her in to see the dr., early this afternoon. Pneumonia...again. She not only looks miserable she feels miserable too!

We were given a Rx for antibiotic and an inhaler to help her breathe. She is pitiful! We all hope that she feels better soon. She didn't sleep well @ all last night and can't seem to get comfy today. I don't think that Clyde or I got a solid 30 minutes of rest with her last night, which meant that she didn't sleep well either. Clyde was super helpful today as he stayed here and took over Mommy duty with the other Wardlings while I took care of Penny. About the time that the alarm would have gone off this morning was the time that Penny finally fell asleep. We gave her another dose of ibuprofen and Clyde gave her a blessing as well. Her fever did break, but only for a few hours, which was long enough for her to rest. He got the other Wardlings up, dressed, fed, to school and taken care of all day. He was my hero today!

1 comment:

Cyndie said...

Poor Penny. I hope she feels better soon.