Wednesday, February 25, 2009

anniversary date


Thanks everyone for the lovely anniversary wishes. We had a most fabulous time! We had our recommends renewed, we went out to eat, and did a bit of shopping. My kinda date! I love my husband! The past 13 years have just flown by. I read on a friend's blog (LL) that her grandmother had told her, that "as we age- time goes by faster." How true is that?! It doesn't seem like 13 years have past and if we didn't have a 12 year old daughter (along with 4 more beauties) to confirm that it had gone by, then I wouldn't believe it. I simply adore my husband!

Speaking of weddings...guess who eloped last week?

That is correct, our Maylee is now a Mrs.!! Weird story is that I knew her new husband when I was 14. (Technically I was 13. My parents allowed me to go to my first dance the night before my 14th birthday. shhh...) We met at a tri-stake dance, here in the Emerald City. So, when Maylee called to tell me she met this guy names Jared, from the motor speedway city, I knew who it was. Then she told him, her brother married a girl named Ashley, from the Emerald City, he remembered me too. Weird how small the church world is. You always know somebody, who knows somebody that you know.
Congratulations to Maylee and Jared!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your picture. The picture behind your head looks like a thought balloon about your kids. Clyde looks sleepy. Or angry. Was he drunk, just a little?
Congrat's.

Anonymous said...

Smile dude look like you are happy to be married. You are living the good life.

Anonymous said...

Clyde all you need is a pipe in your mouth.