Tuesday, February 17, 2009

saturday

Saturday was a blur...still is, that is why it has taken me to Tuesday to finally blog about it. We started Saturday with a baptism. It was a very sweet baptism. Erin had a basketball game @ church and thanks to Cheryl, she was able to attend and get a ride home. Thanks Cheryl!! Then the wee Wardlings and I were off to go to a birthday party. We had an arrangement to take our plus one with us and we were oft. Penny was such the party pooper! She didn't want to participate in any of the birthday games or fun. Jacob kept disappearing into the birthday girl's house to play with her brother's toys. We hung out long enough for the pinata to break, ate a cupcake, and we left; with Penny screaming in my ear. I felt rude because we didn't even say goodbye. We just got in the van, kicking and screaming, and left. The birthday girl and dad walked out to the van to wave bye and that's when I realized my rudeness for just leaving.
Once home, I put the wee Wardlings down for a nap and had to cool off. I did some cleaning and then within an hour or so, Clyde took me on a date to get some things for our house. I have really found a fondness for getting my house stuff. I have an organizational bug and boy it is going to hit the brown house hard! We went our for lunch too! I had so much fun with Clyde!
Once we got home our wonderful home teachers and families arrived to help us with a home improvement project. (Clyde asked that I not post pictures of them working on it.) We are all excited and grateful for their help!!
All in a Saturday right?

No comments: