Friday, February 27, 2009

lemonade program

Josh was in a program @ school last night. It was adorable with loads of costumes and singing. Josh was a bit nervous, but such a good sport. Erin had graciously volunteered to keep Penny home for me, but I thought it would be nice to support Josh as a family. Erin was less than thrilled. Penny was cranky and spilt a lemonade on the gym floor. I made Libby angry because we weren't going into the book fair after the program. (Reality check...large group of people with other small children + keeping up with my Wardlings and their wondering, touching hands = trouble and a sure no go.) The night was very successful for Joshua and I am glad that even though the Wardlings were less than thrilled with me, we still loved seeing Josh up on the stage in his school performance. Good job buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad. Clyde should have been there. Sounds like there was more action than we saw.

ashley said...

don't feel bad...it is just typical wardling behavior. all is good. i'm glad you 2 had a fun filled hockey game night!