Thursday, February 19, 2009

paint fume high


I have caught the painting bug. It has grabbed a hold of me and I don't think that I will stop until the rest of my house is completely finished. In hopes of organizing our house, Clyde and I wanted to decorate too, while adding storage. This week I have been painting our red room. I like red, but it just made our office/sewing room to dark and glum. I wanted something light and happy. Yellow. That's right the perfect shade of yellow. I know my living room is also yellow. I wanted the house to flow together. As I am painting, I can't help from smiling. (Then again, it could be the paint fumes. I have been painting for the past 3 days.) I had to prime the walls, which took 2 coats, then paint the walls, which is taking 2 coats and then trimming it all out. I am excited for it to be put back together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks HOT!!

Cathy said...

So fun!! I love decorating and getting to start fresh.

ashley said...

so do i cathy! however, it has been alot of work!!