Saturday, February 7, 2009

A/B honor roll

Friday morning was the A/B Honor Roll breakfast for grades 3-5 @ our elementary school. We hurried out the door early to be sure to get there on time. This was the best photo I could get of Libby. The other ones had something of a smirk on a face, which makes me think that I may take too many pictures. After the breakfast, the wee Wardlings and I headed out to Lowes to get some tile board cut up for Clyde's classroom. Being @ a hardware store early is the best. I love walking into the hardware store and smelling the lumber. Jacob couldn't understand why we were @ Lowes nor my enthusiasm to walk around. After explaining to Jacob that Lowes was a store that helped make ideas and dreams a reality, he simply wanted to know if there were skittles @ the check-out counter. Who doesn't love the hardware store? or a fabric store? (which BTW when I tell Jacob that we are going to the fabric store he 1- rolls his eyes, 2- lets out a deep sigh and c- wants to know if he can bring his gameboy into the store.)

The cutting of the tile board was really loud. Penny doesn't like really loud things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should like the hardware store, every time you go in one, all the men in there fall over themselves offering their help. Bastards. I go in there and it's like I'm on a deserted island. Maybe if I grew my hair out and wore a skirt i may get some service.

ashley said...

oh honey...