Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight's opening night

I have been so excited to see this film! I know there are some who do not like the books, but I have really enjoyed them. I think my Mom and sister Raegen are #1 fan's. They got to the theater an hour or so in advance so that they could be first in line. There were some gals from other Wards in our stake who were next. They were nice enough to let me in with Mom and Raegen. Raegen ran into the theater, once they checked our stubs, so that she cold be first in to see the movie. Funny gal! I had a fun night enjoying Edward and Bella on the big screen, but mostly hanging out with Mom and Raegen. Thanks Raegen and especially Mom for a wonderful girls night out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast too. Definitely need to do it more often. After seeing it for a second time, I totally fell in love with it. Highly recommend seeing it again. Up for it? Love ya.

Raegen

ashley said...

always!