Saturday, November 22, 2008

pete and repeat

Sorry for the repeat in pictures. Yesterday I had a hard day posting my slide show to our blog. It drove me crazy. I sat trying to figure it all out and it took nearly 2 hours. I even texted a friend who uses photobucket in hopes of figuring it out. I should learn to have patience and figure that these things would just work themselves out. All I want to do is click and have my slideshow post to my blog without any complications.

We had snow yesterday morning. It was really exciting to see the Wardlings' eyes pop, when they learned that school had been delayed. We were hoping that Libby's honor roll breakfast wouldn't be cancelled. Josh was begging to stay home from school. Jacob came down crying from his nap, telling me that he hated the sun, because it melted all the snow.

No comments: