Sunday, November 30, 2008

the gals


Our good friends, Dede and Ed came for a visit this Thanksgiving weekend. We loved seeing you! We missed all the gals that couldn't make it to the party, that was thrown by Leesa and her family. I miss the girls nights. I looked forward to them each month. That maybe a resolution of 2009...to get the gals together more often. :)

On a separate note...
Jacob has a funny way about expressing himself about food. Usually when I make it, his funny-isms consist of "This is the worst food I ever tasted." or "there's not one good thing about this food." Yesterday he stung us again. Clyde had made this wonderful beef gravy, strognaff dish and served it w/ au gratin potatoes. Jacob gets up from the table and says, "Dad, this food gives me diarrhea!" as he goes into the bathroom. Oh...the sting! I am still laughing about his comment. (Should we tell Jacob that it was all the pears he ate @ Bubbie's house that upset his tummy? He wouldn't believe us if we tried. Nothing can go wrong @ his Bubbie's house!)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! Kids sure do have a way with words!

ashley said...

and perfect timing too! the knuckle-heads!

Anonymous said...

The Gals Are HOT!!

Is the blonde single?

Anonymous said...

Stop BLOCKING my comments to this post Ashley. LOL

ashley said...

you are silly JJ.

Anonymous said...

JJ? No, this is anonymous.