Saturday, May 16, 2009

leveling things out

Above is my most recently finished knitted sweater and the remains of the celery green sweater. Hopefully there will be the most perfect sweater pattern out there for the green yarn.

Josh and C got together again yesterday for their bi-weekly scout adventure @ home. Rain had just left us, so we worked on the remaining tools section of their scout book, in our garage. They had to learn and tell about 7 different types of tools and how to learn a screwdriver and practice screwing in a screw. (I'll have to post a funny thing that happened that afternoon later.) I taught them the 'righty- tighty, lefty-loosey' rhyme for them to know which way to turn the screw driver. We talked about a level and how it works. Josh is making sure that the concrete in our garage is level. I think that the boys all have fun getting together.
***Now that my friend had posted her son's comment on their blog, I wanted to share it here. After Josh and C are finished with their scout activities, the little boys want to do what they did. While Josh and his friend were screwing in the screw, C's little brother said, "I want to practice screwing!" We got a good laugh out of that comment. :)

No comments: