Thursday, May 21, 2009

i totally goofed

About a week and half or more ago, a friend asked me if I would embroider a few names on some towels, for the graduating High School YW in her ward. She gave me the list, with the names and the colors that she wanted me to use. I was so thrilled to be asked to do this. I love doing stuff like this. So, I set up my embroideries and began to work.
I was on my last one when I realized that I got 2 of the 3 towels wrong...well...embroidered the names in the wrong color. I couldn't believe that I had just totally goofed up. So, I called my friend to confess and offered to buy her new towels. I know I didn't have to tell her, but I couldn't live with myself to have snuck and done it. Plus, I wanted to give her the option of keeping the towels and just letting me work around them. That was the option she chose. So, I added ric rac and a few more details to them. Overall, I think that they turned out nicely...for a goofed up project.

I wasn't too thrilled with my photos of the towels...Emily's turned out to be my favorite one.

1 comment:

maylee said...

Wow, they are nice! I like the "McKenna" one the best!