Monday, May 11, 2009

it was all about me

What a wonderful Mother's Day Clyde and the Wardlings gave me...breakfast in bed was such a wonderful start to the day. {Looks like Josh is hungry huh?:)} Then my babies each gave me some of my favorite lotion...Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath & Body works. It's my favorite. Libby gave me some Cucumber Melon to add some variation. I loved all of the handmade cards from my Wardlings and the nice blue bath salts from Josh. We ate a delicious lunch and once lunch was finished, I put myself to bed. I slept from 3:30pm til 7:30pm and then went back to sleep by 10:30pm and slept all night long. What an awesome day. I rarely take naps. I was just so sleepy @ church. It all caught up with me afterwards. Clyde gave me 2 dozen red roses too! All of my babies gave me flowers yesterday after church. They look so pretty amongst the roses. Oh -how I love my Clyde and all my Wardlings! You all brighten my day! I feel very lucky to have each of you in my life. XOXO to you all!

On a separate note...A family in our ward has their 2nd son leaving for his mission this week. (Two sons on missions @ the same time...are there classes for mother/ child withdrawals?) I was asked to make a couple of pillowcases, for her missionaries. She wanted the above saying on them. She was sweet in complimenting the 'CTR' pillowcases that the Primary gave the children last year. (That was alot of worthwhile work. That project couldn't have been done without Cheryl & Audra.) I must say how much I love my sewing machine! I didn't have a nice heart embroidery, so I embroidered these hearts by hand...didn't take but a few minutes to hand embroider. It was a fun project to start the day.

4 comments:

Julee said...

Hi! Just checking in with the Wardlings. I see Penny is still sporting her skirt! I'm so glad she likes it! Looks like you had a Happy Mother's Day---Cute! I've made another blog with the flirty skirts--check it out!

Maylee said...

K, first i LOVE what Josh is up to in this picture, that's so funny!...Second, i love Penny's face also, she's such a cutie-patootie!! Im so glad you had such an awesome day & i love you and your family too!!

Anonymous said...

Feed Jacob he is skin and bones.

ashley said...

Auntie Jul- Penny loves her skirt. she hasn't let me finish it yet. she doesn't want to take them off!

Oh maylee- we love you!!

And mr. anonymous- jacob eats like a horse! :)