Tuesday, January 27, 2009

painting bug

I have the painting bug. Ever catch it? I am trying to decide what color to paint the Wardlings bathroom. Right now it is this grayish color and it doesn't scream, Wardlings. However, the bathroom isn't very big, and the cost of paint is high for such a small space. It is cheaper to buy the gallon than in is to just buy 2 quarts of the the color that it will take. Most likely the color will also go on the boys' walls. My whole upstairs needs to be painted. We needed to go to Lowes this morning to buy 2 $10 light bulbs, so we stopped @ the color wall.
Penny wants red, while Jacob wants blue. However, I was too slow in taking the picture and Jacob's time was running out on his game boy. Here he is telling me to take the color choice cards, that his time is out.

Yesterday was a teacher workday. The Wardlings played and played outside. I LOVED IT!! It gave me a chance to read.


2 comments:

Cyndie said...

If you paint my bedroom, I'll fold your socks. Is it a deal?

ashley said...

deal!! you might not agree to that if you saw the amount of socks that needed to be paired! :)