Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yurtle the turtle

Sunday on the way to church, we saw a turtle on the side of the road. The Wardlings were all disturbed because they were afraid that the turtle would be smooshed. Clyde stopped the van and picked up the turtle to rescue it. It was meant to be too...Clyde is wearing his turtle tie...how funny.
As breakfast was cooking Sunday morning, the boys were climbing the walls, literally. It was funny because it just reminded me of my childhood. My folks' house hallway upstairs, it wide, or narrow enough, that we could shimmey up it. We would climb up the wall, to the ceiling, and then drop to the hallway below with a gigantic ka-thud. My Mom would yell up @ us to stop all the time. Looking back it was a funny thing to do, maybe not to my Mom, but it is a funny childhood memory.

1 comment:

maylee said...

Haha, a spiderman in the making!