Friday, September 19, 2008

mama said there'd be days like this

Wednesday morning, our primary presidency met for a meeting, @ our brown house. Once the meeting was over, Cheryl and I were chatting in our driveway and out of the brown house comes Jacob. As I looked closer @ him, I notice this on his face. He had drawn a smiley face, over his mouth. All I could do was laugh. The lines look like scribbles, however, when he isn't kinda smiling, the lines did it for him. What a goofy goober that boy is!
Then I noticed the lovely artwork on his leg. This is quite impressive, if I say so myself. He had to have drawn it, while looking @ it upside down. He said that he was giving himself a tattoo. Hmmm...They all wanted to share in the happiness of the morning. What a silly group. They have decided to be best friends this week, which has made for a pretty good work environment. There still has been screaming. When isn't there screaming? The screaming which is ear piercing, has been coming from Penny. I think that she is so frustrated with not being able to speak her thoughts and ideas, that they best way she can do it is by screaming. Signs or no signs, the screaming must end!

1 comment:

maylee said...

What a talented birthday boy!!!