Saturday, June 14, 2008

outback zohan

Last night Clyde and I had a date night! What fun we had...alone for some Clyde and Ashley time. We met up with the Jessup's for dinner. I brought my camera to take their picture, but forgot until we had already gone our separate ways. After dinner Clyde and I went to see the new Adam Sandler movie. It was funny...a bit more adult than a few of his past films. The movie didn't begin until 7:15 so we had a bit of time to kill. We stopped in @ Edward McKays and we each found a few things...a Nancy Drew book for the girls, an embroidery book for me, 2 CD's for Clyde and then this book:


When I was in the 1st or 2nd grade this was a book that I remember reading over and over again. The copyright is from 1967, but as I turned the pages it took me back to elementary school. What a cute book about who to and who not to talk to.

No comments: