Saturday, June 21, 2008

jennifer's wedding


Today was Jennifer's wedding. It was also my nephew, Jackson's birthday party. Since the wedding and Jackson's house were relatively close, we asked my brother Doc if our boys could just stay a bit longer after the party, instead of going to the wedding with us. I think that the boys had a lot more fun with Uncle Doc and Aunt Tara then they would've had @ the wedding. They swam, had birthday cake, and played with cousins. Way more fun for the boys.

A bit earlier in the day, we didn't know if the wedding was a go. I got a frantic type phone call from Jennifer saying that they had to move their wedding. Apparently the location of the wedding, @ a B&B, fell rottenly through and so they had been frantically cleaning up their house and yard to have the wedding there instead. Once it was established that the wedding was still on, we drove back to the Emerald city for the wedding.



While we were waiting for the wedding to begin, Penny was signing up a storm. She would take my face in her hands, to get my attention, and sign whatever she saw... a ball, a bike, she heard birds etc. She kept signing horse and I looked around and didn't see a horse. She signed it over and over again. I asked her where she saw the horse and she pointed to this:

the bride's brother's dread locks.

1 comment:

maylee said...

haha, a horse!!! Cute!!