Friday, May 30, 2008

christmas in may?



As some of you know, I tend to start Christmas sewing about this time of year. I already have ideas about what I am doing for people who are on our Christmas list. Last year, I made these cute embroidered pillowcases for my family and friends. I should've taken pictures of them... I have learned my lesson about not photographing my things. I love making things!

I have been checking out other's blogs to get some ideas recently. I found these rockin' crocheted booties and I thought that next years learning 'a new thing' maybe crocheting. How awesome are these sock and berks baby booties??!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute.

I don't have a baby, but if you make some of those I totally want some. I'll pay for them, you make them, I'll give them to my friends here and they will think I am talented (which I am not). Sounds perfect!

ashley said...

once i master crocheting... you've got a deal!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

And thanks for the recipe. I will try it!