Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Frazier park

After I dropped Dr. Ben off @ SWRMS, the kiddies and I had some time to kill. I didn't want to drive all the way home, to have to load the kids up again, to get the big Wardlings from the bus. Since we were in Asheboro, we went to our old stomping ground to play. This is a rockin park! This was made more for children who are between the ages of 5 and 12. Everything is a bit bigger. Oh- my camera still isn't fixed, so these pix are from my cell phone. Sorry for the lack of quality. The babies had a blast. We stayed here for at least an hour and a half. I had stopped off @ Wendy's first to get lunch. They had to eat their lunch completely before they could play. They snarfed down their lunch super fast. They really wanted to play!



Jacob loved this rock climbing-like wall.

How dainty!

No comments: