Monday, May 5, 2008

battery death

I love posting with pictures. I usually do not like to post unless I have a picture to go along with it. This past week, the night of Einstein Choir, the battery in our camera died. No problem, I put it in it's charger to charge up, when we got home. Well, there's the problem...the charger isn't charging the battery. The camera with it's charger was my Christmas present, so it isn't as if this thing is that old either. The battery itself holds a charge for a long time, so it has only needed to be charged a few times. Then this happens. I am so disappointed about it all. I did contact the company, but since it is in Japan, we may have issues. I might just simply contact Kodak and see what they can do if anything at all. So, my next few posts will be without pictures, until we can get this figured out; let's hope that I saved the receipt.

No comments: