Wednesday, May 14, 2008

bare naked lady

Mother's Day was fabulous here! Clyde and kids made an excellent breakfast for me. They gave me lotions for my gift..gotta love bath and body works! Clyde started lupper, with my favorite meal... (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans), so that when we came home from church, it would be done. It was delish too!! We took it easy, got dressed and left for church. I had made myself a skirt, but I couldn't find the right shade of plum zipper, so I'll have to hang onto it until I do. If I don't find the right zipper, then I'll figure something else out. I love the fabric for the skirt. Anyway, I drove to church and as we were going down the street, we saw this lady on the side of the road. She wasn't wearing a shirt, just a bra and she was jumping up and down while screaming and all I could think was, "please let her girls hang in her bra!" My children did not need to see some lady's ta ta's before going to church. As we passed her, Clyde asked if I had noticed the blood on her face. No, to be honest I was a bit distracted by something else. We think that it must've been some nasty domestic violence thing. Poor gal. I hope that she for one got a ride and some help, and b- I hope that if she were attacked that she kicked some butt!! Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: