Sunday, May 25, 2008

fabric stashes

I have been collecting fabric for years now. I love fabric! I love the creative possibilities that a rockin yard of kick butt fabric allows. I can look at a piece of fabric from my stash and tell you why I bought it, & it's purpose. I simply adore the creative possibilities that fabric allows, a dress for one of my girls, new pj's for my boys, gifts and more gifts... Whenever I have been stumped for a gift of any kind, I find myself going to my fabric stash and letting my mind create. I love it! As I was reading one of the blogs that I read, which BTW must be weird for them to know that complete strangers have a window into their lives...the main reason I have opted to keep my blog from just anyone seeing it...I spotted this...a photo of their stash. Isn't it beautiful?!

No comments: