Tuesday, March 24, 2009

such personality

I have been going through the pictures on our computer and weeding them out and burning them to discs. I came across this one and wow- have our Wardlings grown over the past 3 years. These were taken in Myrtle Beach whilst visiting Grammy and Papa. Just look @ all those faces. Jacob was miserable; if you couldn't tell, Josh wasn't looking, the sailor hat...very Clyde. This was the picture that we sent out in our Christmas cards that year. I think that Penny was about 2 weeks old. I remember that her umbillical cord fell off while on this trip. :)


Then there was this gem from the same day. Such personality and Josh still isn't looking. I really love this picture of our babies.



2 comments:

dena4kids said...

I love the one with the kids on the hill! Very cute! Dude time flies!

ashley said...

it does fly by and WAY too fast! look @ how little they were and it was just 3 years ago.