Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i see skies of blue...

I have mentioned before that I have caught the painting bug. I have been trying to figure out colors for rooms, since we moved in. I knew right away about the downstairs colors, but was unsure of the upstairs. I was thumbing through a Pottery barn catalog {I want to live in a Potterybarn house BTW...} and spotted the perfect blue for the Wardlings bathroom.
Here was the bathroom before the painting....
And here it is today! I spent yesterday painting it, with Jacob and Penny's help of course!

I love this blue!! {{It is called poolside.}} It is a happy shade of blue. I like happy! I added the towel rack for the Wardlings towels that I embroidered for the a Christmas ago, as a finishing touch. I do need to put up a small curtain and find a prettier shower curtain for that decorative touch. Another room down, 4 more to go!

10 comments:

Mary said...

love it ashley!!!

Cyndie said...

That DOES look like a pool. Neat!

ashley said...

thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Just to stir things up I like the old paint.

ashley said...

you would mr. anonymous.

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

I like the bathroom. You should show a picture of you in the shower to give the full effect.
-c.

Anonymous said...

Who is -c.? I thought I was the only anonymous.

ashley said...

jealous?

Anonymous said...

c. stands for curious anonymous reader. you will never discover my identity. shpla-doosh!!