Friday, March 6, 2009

return visit

Yesterday our good friend, Dr. Ben returned to SWRMS for the day.

He talked to the middle schoolers about Africa...traditions, food, climate, animals etc.
The students simply loved Dr. Ben's visit, as they did last year. It was a real treat to have him come again!
Clyde introduced Dr. Ben to his and Jessup's social studies students. He was very eloquent with his description and introduction. I loved seeing my sweetheart in front of his classroom.
Clyde is one hot Social Studies teacher!

5 comments:

jimbo said...

you know, you're right- i've never seen a hotter social studies teacher

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics from the beach trip? I am staying up all night until they are posted. Did my girl go?

Anonymous said...

I know you did not post that. Must have gotten past the editor.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, let's see those hot-tub pix!
I know y'all got sunburned!

ashley said...

you guys are silly...except for jimbo...the social studies teacher is hot!