Tuesday, March 17, 2009

do not call registry

I have been getting loads of telemarketer phone calls this past week. (Find the perfect college for you, phone calls.) I couldn't figure out why the telemarketer calls have been returning, until I remembered that when I signed up for the "Do not call registry," last year, it was only good for one year. Needless to say, I signed us up again, which should last forever. I just hate to think that it will still take up to 30 days before it is official. Argh! Thank goodness for caller ID!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

AMEN! caller id is great!

Anonymous said...

It was me trying to be funny...sorry.

ashley said...

har har mr. anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind those callers. At least someone wants to talk to me.
-c.

ashley said...

what are you talking about -c.? we all want to talk to you ALL the time!