Saturday, March 1, 2008

wall washers

Yesterday afternoon, I was washing our walls with the new magic erasers that I bought. Which BTW, if you haven't tried them, they are amazing! Apparently it looked fun, so I got a few helpers. They all volunteered to wash our walls. Usually, if my children burp at the table, as punnishment, they either loose 50 cents out of their allowance, or they have to wash a wall. I thought that they wouldn't want to help, but seeing the handprints and the grime erase before their eyes, they were excited to help out. Crayon erased too, with no scrubbing! Our nieces left us a few pieces of wall art to be erased. I thought that they all looked cute scrubbing away.

Yes, I know, it is the afternoon, and Penny is still in her pj's. It was that kind of day yesterday. We got a frantic phone call from Erin saying that she had left her tights @ home and needed them for her dress rehearsal, for the talent show. I loaded up the kiddies, and took her some tights. Then we drove to the new house to make sure that the power was on. Then it was off to the bank and then to Target to get a few cleaning supplies. So, had Erin not called and we had more time to get Penny dressed, she would've been in her day clothes and not her pj's. But once we got home, we ate lunch and put 3 children down for naps so again, why get her dressed to take a nap? I packed some more boxes once I knew that the babies were all asleep. Wow, do we have a lot of things that we can surely live without! :)

No comments: