Monday, March 10, 2008

friday nite basketball
















Friday was a busy day. The little kiddies and I took a load of stuff to our new house, in the rain. I am so glad that we have a garage. That garage is the coolest! Once we were finished with the house, we drove home, re-load the van with some goodwill stuff and took it. After Goodwill, we came home ate lunch and the kiddies took a nap, while I continued to pack and get rid of stuff. We got a phone call from Mayumi asking if the boys could go play after school. Once the big kids got off the bus, it was within 1/2 an hour Mayumi and children were here. While picking up the boys, they invited the big girls to go play as well. Erin and Libby have rarely moved that fast to get their shoes on. This meant that it was just Penny and Blaklee here with me. Due to the heavy rain on Friday, soccer practice was cancelled for Clyde and he was home early. That was the high lite of my afternoon, having my husband home before dark! Lou came to pick up Blaklee shortly after Clyde arrived home. We decided to have a mini- date. We didn't have to pick up the older kids until 5:30ish, so we had time to visit with one another. We went to Quizno's. Man, are those good sandwiches. Penny got all the attention and soaked it up. We picked up our older kids, and came home to get things ready for my sewing class. Only one gal showed up, so after a few minutes of waiting for the other gals, I cancelled the class. Our older 4 children were invited to go to our neighbor's house for a movie night. This meant, that since my sewing class was cancelled and we had a sitter-ish for the children to go to, that Penny and I could go to Clyde's basketball game at church. I have posted before about when all the children are there, so having one with me was nice. She did put on a show, as you'll see in the pictures. Clyde's team won their brutal battle with the Caswell Ward. Why are they such butt-heads on the court? Caswell...not Summit. Then the refs missed some pretty big fouls and so the sidelines were loud with roars of loyal fans. We did defeat the Caswell team. Clyde made the 1st 4 points for our team as well as the last 2. I think he had 8 total points for the team!

No comments: