Tuesday, January 29, 2008

UNO

Late Friday night, the girls and I played a hand of UNO. One had never played before, so I taught them how to play...old school. I am quite competitive when it comes to UNO, so it doesn't matter to me if my competetion is younger than 12. I did lose the game to a girl that night, but I will practice and refresh my game for the next sleepover. I MUST WIN UNO... :) Early in our marriage, Clyde and I would play alot of UNO and to this day we have a constant argument over draw 2's and 4's. We have agreed to disagree and seldomly play UNO... without witnesses. The party girls played another round Saturday morning. I believe that the party girl who won Friday night won again on Saturday morning.

2 comments:

4cargills said...

New Year's Eve, four adults (me included) lost to my 6 year old. We did not let her win either as we too are very competitive!

ashley said...

i take uno very seriously...