Monday, January 14, 2008

After Church Fun

After Church, I wanted to snap a few pictures of the girls in their matching dresses. The older girls don't have a choice in their Sunday clothes anymore, but to add to their cuteness, we dressed Penny the same today. She has outgrown this dress in length, hence the flannel slip underneath it. I have more fabric like this, so I may add some on the hem...hmmm... Anyway- since we had time yesterday morning, because of the late start time with Ward Conference, I decided to give Jacob his haircut. He complained the entire time. With each snip it was, "are we done yet?" "This hurts." "Am I done?" It was getting way old. I wait until his hair is pretty lengthy, before I trim it, because of the complaints. Mid haircut, Libby comes in and asks if I'd cut her hair too. We had been growing it for Locks of love, but her hair had started bugging her. She liked it long, but it was getting to long for her to maintain alone. So, after Jacob's cut, I cut Libby's hair too. I asked her about 100 times if she was sure, because once I make that first cut, it isn't coming back...it all has to be done. She was absolutely positive that this is what she wanted. She was very brave too! We are going to send the cut hair, as a surprise, to Grammy, along with a new photo of Libby! I think it looks cute, but Libby has the cutest face, so whatever hair style would look cute on her! She played with it all day long...she talked about it all day long...she asked about it all day long! I think that she really likes it. She was nervous to go to church yesterday and way nervous to go to school this morning, but she happily brushed her new do and headed out the door for school this morning. I am curious to see how many people notice!!! We trimmed a bit of Erin's hair as well: mainly her bangs. Joshua and Penny got out of haircuts yesterday. :)
Aren't the boys adorable! They look like little men!! Doesn't Jacob's new hair cut make him look older?
Group picture.
Penny didn't want to cooperate anymore. First she had to have Jacob's Star Wars scripture tote. Then she had to have his little babies (aka Star Wars Galatic Hero's...Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi.) Erin was trying her best to hold onto Penny & smile at the same time.
We don't have very many pictures of us. Libby did a good job taking this one!
Just some silly girls posing for the camera on our way back up to our house. I have to say that I love them in matching clothes, even if it is a punishment for a dirty room.

2 comments:

maylee said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

ashley said...

We love you!!