Friday, January 25, 2008

CTR

Audra and I hand embroidered each of these "Choose the Right" pillowcases for our Primary activity last Friday night. (I meant to post this picture earlier.) Then, the same day that we got Zoey and Madi, Cheryl, Audra, and I finished sewing and serging these pillowcases. It took a long time and a bunch of thread! Cheryl then folded and tied these pretty bows around them. I think that the Primary children liked them. It was a way ambitious project, but I think that we pulled it together nicely. I liked Audra's handwriting and work on her pillowcases! She did a Prem-o job for her first embroidery project! How cool are Cheryl and Audra??!! The primary activity went well too. It only lasted an hour and it was easy clean up. We had different stations set up, where the children had to make choices and we talked about how we were all a Child of God. Thank goodness these activities are quarterly!

No comments: