Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's cheese


Last night, Penny and I had to get out of the house. We've been going house crazy lately. It's been hard to do anything during the day, because of the sheer number of children that have to go along with me. Most stores don't have shopping carts big enough or clean enough for that matter, to take them places. Then, if I took them to a park, the dilema would lay in rounding everyone up. Madi and Zoey were given a few clothes by their Nana and they didn't fit, so Penny and I took them back to Target to get the right sizes. We killed some time really. We saw the Fenton's along with Kaycee A. there. Once we had made our exchanges and looked at everything we could, we left Target and too our surprise, it was snowing. It had already covered the top of the van. As our Valentine treat, we stopped by the ole Krispy Kreme for a surprise breakfast. The snow was coming down really hard @ that point. Penny and I had to make one more stop, and once we were done, it was snowing hard. So, when we came home, I had to take advantage of it and write a special note to my Valentine. We aren't huge into Valentine's Day because our anniversay is just a few days past it. I'd prefer to do something special for that day than Valentine's Day. I do have to say though, that I love my Valentine, Clyde!!

No comments: