Tuesday, February 12, 2008

stuck

Today Madi was a bit of a screaming grump, so after her being in TO 2-3 times by 9:30am, I thought that she needed more of a break, so I put her in her crib to scream it out. She fell asleep and slept until noon. She woke up, just as I was putting the other 4 children down for their naps. Madi came downstairs with me and hung out. She played and played and besides the tapping, she was fun to play with. After about an hour of playing, I heard Penny crying upstairs. We ran up and got her. The two little girls played together, taunted each other, and then it happened. Madi said my favorite thing that she says, "AAHH Stuck!" I looked over and she had a pair of Zoey's panties over her head & arms. It was pretty funny. She was upset, as you can kinda see in the first photo, but then once I told her to say cheese, she perked right up. Madi loves to have her picture taken. I just thought this was a cute happening today amongst the screaming and the poop.

"Aahh Stuck!"
Cheese!!

No comments: